The Center of Applied Neuroscience organizes an annual scientific conference. The conference includes oral and poster presentations from students and scientists working at the Center, researchers from other local institutions, and invited international speakers.
- 11th Annual Scientific e-Conference
- Conference Program
- Conference Booklet
- Conference welcome speeches
- Professor Barbara Wilson presented:
“Integrating theory and practice in neuropsychological rehabilitation”
- Dr. Zaira Cattaneo presented:
“The affective and social cerebellum: insights from non-invasive brain stimulation”
- Dr. Ioannis Theodorou presented:
“Funding opportunities for young researchers available through European Programmes”
- The 10th Annual Scientific e-Conference
- Conference Booklet
- E-Conference Speeches:
- Dr. Daryl O’Connor: Research Priorities for the COVID-19 Pandemic and Beyond: A Call to Action for Psychological Science.
- Dr. Adam Hampshire: Internet-Based Cognitive Assessment. Insights From Focused Clinical Studies and the Great British Intelli-gence Test.
- Dr. Georgios Nikolopoulos: Pandemics and Public Health: Epidemiology, Vaccines, Risk Communi-cation and Conspiracy Theories.
- The 9th Annual Scientific Conference
- The 8th Annual Scientific Conference
- The 7th Annual Scientific Conference
- The 6th Annual Scientific Conference
- The 5th Annual Scientific Conference
- The 4th Annual Scientific Conference
- The 3rd Annual Scientific Conference
- The 2nd Annual Scientific Conference
- The 1st Kick-Off Scientific Conference
European Researcher’s Night
CAN participates regularly at the Researcher’s Night that is organized yearly by the Cyprus Research Promotion Foundation. The Center has its own booth during this event, providing the public with the opportunity to meet our personnel and try out some of our tasks and experiments.
26.10.2018 Ημερίδα Sense-Cog: “Αντιμετωπίζοντας την άνοια: το Ευρωπαϊκό πρόγραμμα Sense-Cog υποστηρίζει επαγγελματίες και οικογένειες για καλύτερη ποιότητα ζωής”
10.03.2018 Ημερίδα Sense-Cog: “Ποιότητα ζωής στην τρίτη ηλικία: Ορόλος της μνήμης, της ακοής και της όρασης”
06.06.2015 Ημερίδα: “Γήρανση και Άνοια”
- October 31st to November 5th, 2016: The European Literacy Network: Training day at the Center for Applied Neuroscience at the University of Cyprus.
- February 19, 2019: The opening meeting of the European Project Neo-Prism-C at the Center of Information – “STELIOS IOANNOU” Library at the University of Cyprus
- November 22, 2019: The Autumn School of Young European Researchers of Neo-Prism-C Project in the Information Center- “STELIOS IOANNOU” Library at the University of Cyprus